제 품 PRODUCT

제 품에 3564개의 게시물이 등록되어 있습니다.

The Battle Over Online Sex Games And How To Win It

by FlorineHartmann53850 | 2024.10.01 | | 0 조회 | 0 추천

image.php?image=b19fabrics069.jpg&dl=1

Whitequark "Only half of programming is coding. The other 90% is debugging." --Anonymous "When you want to bomb someone, there is certainly remarkably minor discussion about how a lot it might value. But when you have a discussion about irrespective of whether or not we can aid struggling folks, then suddenly we come to be extremely charge aware." --Andrew J. Bacevich "The plural of 'regex' is 'regrets'." --@ifosteve "Using Wikipedia as a specialities' in-depth wiki finishes in tears since at some position the Deletionists roll into town and trash all that stuff." --Craig Timpany "Pouring parmesan and garlic salt into this Earl Grey for a delicious savory beverage feeling." --gdkar "The absolutely convinced and the entirely silly have far too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental." --Robert Anton Wilson "People who usually are not performing the work certainly have powerful views about what individuals undertaking the get the job done are undertaking completely wrong." --Matt Blaze "I am persuaded that every thing is fiction." --Charles Hoy Fort "What the writers of modern science fiction invent now, you and I will do tomorrow." --JG Ballard, 1971.ev "If it can be mentionable, it can be workable." --Mister Rogers "If all you can say about a guide/film is that you wished it had been some unique kind of artwork, the issue remains why you bothered with it at all. Bemoan that other matters usually are not getting attention, but allow issues to be what they are." --Pete Wolfendale "I was having a assembly at a network that will continue being - Starz - and when the executives there I was pitching a five 12 months arc and he was grousing and declaring 'All these writers arrive in saying they want to do a five 12 months arc but they can in no way pull it off. What helps make you assume you can do it?' I invented the mom fucker." --J.

Barrett Brown, on his mobile phone getting confiscated "The premise of fifty percent the online games on Steam now is ''You've develop into the operator of a dilapidated house|village|ranch|and many others, now restore it to its previous glory!'' Homeownership is a fantasy scenario on par with becoming a legendary hero or piloting a awesome mech." --Proto "Thinking about all the Gofundmes for insulin, a drug purposefully formulated to be quick and inexpensive to make so it would choose following to nothing to create in purchase to make positive any individual would be capable to afford it to survive, staying quick by just a very little of their quite a few hundred greenback plans. To get a drugs that fees pennies for each ounce to make." --Elle "A imagined leader is the 1st couple of centimeters of unusable assumed utilized to connect it to the believed takeup reel." --DJ Sundog "The applications of war you can physically see no longer suggest whom retains the energy." --MC Hammer (no, critically) "If Western society as a full and Americans in incredibly particular would just occur out and say 'Yes, we know the local climate and fascism and whatnot are fucked up and no we really don't give a shit' I wouldn't experience pretty so significantly like I'm currently being fucking gaslit." --Technoccult "Found this article on HNews about a new type of Rowhammer assault. As a components admirer, it often amazes me to see these points as it reminds us that even with all the abstraction that we want, it truly is however electric powered signal down there." --Meandres "If you put 'hail Hydra' on statues in each individual city in the location you never have to announce in print that you might be down with Hydra, everyone who life there gets it." --The Mittani "Oh fuck me I'm on Hacker News. Which, in a way, is ironic, because 'I designed the slip-up of using Twitter' is the variety one particular dilemma Hacker News has with me." --Foone "I'm sorry, if you have been right, I'd concur with you." --Robin Williams "I see we're stressing out above the idea that if you you should not debut by a certain age, you happen to be doomed. I signed with my agent on my forty-seventh birthday. I won the entire world fantasy award for that novel when I was fifty many years aged. The only factor that art asks of you is to do it." --C.L.Polk "It's only simple if you do not recognize it." --Glytchtech "I realized I was the only lousy particular person at my tech startup mainly because nobody else ate the Hot Cheetos that have been stocked in our free snack kitchen area. Seaweed snacks have been often vacant. Nobody experienced all those telltale red stains on their fingers but me." --Meg Elison "Assuming that describing the Palestinians' situation as 'apartheid' is just a 'talking place,' and not a debatable but honest characterization of hardship expert by millions of true human beings is what I necessarily mean by 'shallowness.'" --Nicholas Grossman "Well there is certainly no doable way that a bunch of folks who never recognize science and who are paranoid about societal improve are going to deliberately misrepresent this write-up and whip their followers into a delirious stress." --Deviant Ollam, on the announcement of the world's smallest operating solitary chip technique, very small enough that it matches in a hypodermic needle "'We read persons ended up baselessly speculating about microchips becoming in the COVID-19 vaccine, so we needed to allay those fears with this evidence of concept' - who the hell authorized this tweet? " --Drew Rickett, on the announcement of the world's smallest operating solitary chip program, very small plenty of that it matches in a hypodermic needle "The simple fact that people today are practically dying on the avenue with no everyone attempting to support is a direct final result of people's willingness to overlook struggling." --Dr.

Linda Hunt "In Soviet Russia, if is not broke, do not correct." --Anonymous "An obvious selection when shrinkifying electrical circuits is to go with SMD factors. However, I couldn't go with this solution mainly because my arms shake like that of a Parkinsons individual strapped to an electrical chair." --Brainy Baboon "Even lousy coffee is greater than no coffee at all." --David Lynch "There will come a time in every single digital band's lifetime when they inevitably cover Depeche Mode." --Null Device "I often be expecting these things to be deeply mystical and elaborate, then I uncover out it really is a Google doc." --Sarah "Extradition is stalled simply because John McAfee is now about 90% cocaine on a molecular amount, and bringing him to the states for trial would contain sneaking him as a result of customs." --Dr. John Green "I just can not make physics be the dominant metaphor for how I hd live cams (www.001217.xyz) a everyday living." --Rhian "I had nightmares I considered were being seriously horrible right until I woke up and remembered what reality was at the minute." --Iain M. Banks "Continental European hacker-varieties detest me simply because of where by I get the job done, I know. But you know: Their young children get sponsored wellness treatment and training. Mine really don't. Maybe if their immigration policies were not so bonkers I could transfer. At the very least I'm not doing work on weapons, I'm working on stuff that is net-fantastic for the online, and I'm accomplishing a ton of union agitating. I've viewed pals all over me conclusion up fired about what we're performing. So lay it on, haters. I'm carrying out what I gotta do to make certain my kid has choices and grows up in a spot in which my fellow fucking white people never request her, 'No wherever are you from, initially?'" --Dual Number "If you might be likely to be a fucking rockstar, go be one particular. People really don't want to see the man up coming doorway on phase they want to see a remaining from another world." --Lemmy "All governments go through a recurring issue: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not energy that corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the corruptible." --Frank Herbert "It's easy to overlook anger from the perpetually self-righteous screaming about every little thing is functionally the exact same as indicating very little, as the nuances of emphasis are lost. The ire of a kindly gentleman is a unique thing solely." --Arabella Flynn "The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous." --George Orwell "There is no evidence that would be acknowledged in a court docket of law that The Church of the SubGenius has everything to do with the 'drones' becoming noticed around Denver, Colorado." --Rev.

They will not want to make

choices. Digital Underground "Schadenfreude is like masturbation any individual who promises not to love it is lying, but anyone who does it in public is a pervert. Also, wash your fingers afterwards." --Maradydd "In pursuit of ability the evangelicals have forsaken their Christian witness." --Kent Dahlgren's stepdad "'This air fryer has remote code execution vulnerabilities' is not a sentence that everyone must ever have to publish, but here we are." --Rich Kulawiec "Perhaps it's a little a lot easier to just take a piece of music than it is to find out how to play the guitar or something. True, just like it's in all probability a lot easier to snap a photo with that digital camera than it is to really paint a picture. But what the photographer is to the painter is what the fashionable DJ and personal computer musician is to the instrumentalist." --Shock G "To seriously test to be educated and literate right now is to really feel stupid approximately all the time and to will need assist." --Dallas Ft. And, seemingly, the Mexicans are in some way laboring as slaves to Wilgus and Connelly, given that another resource suggests that their business is, "the most current illustration of white individuals profiting off the labor of individuals of colour." They have to maintain these Mexican slaves well hidden in their tiny retail store.